last night

last night went pretty well. i had an lg pepperoni pizza for dinner (6 points) and only had 2 or 3 fried mushrooms when we went out. i'm pretty sure i drank half my flex points away but that's ok; i had a lot of fun :-). i needed a night out like that (excepting the fight we had when we left but that's another story) since the rest of the week was craptastic.

i'm going to email a friend of mine who lives down the street and see if she wants to start going for walks in the morning after our preschoolers leave for school. She mentioned that she wants to lose her baby weight (she's had 3 kids in the space of the last 5 years), so hopefully she'll be up for it.

one thing i've found that really helps me stay on track with WW is allowing myself one day a week (usually sundays) where I relax my eating rules. i'm not saying i go all out and get an egg mcmuffin for breakfast, burger and fries for lunch, and taco bell for dinner, but i allow myself a couple handfuls of chips and a PB&J sandwich, and maybe some ice cream.

i hopped on the scale this morning (though my weigh in isn't until tomorrow) and was shocked - 201.8! That would mean I dropped 5.2 lbs in weight this week. i had to remind myself that this was very likely mostly water weight but still.....assuming this is my weight (please please please lol) i could be under 200 at this time next week. the last time i was under 200 was almost 4 years ago, when i was on ww the first time. I got down to 192, then got pregnant 2 weeks later.

here's hoping!