ouch

this has been a rough week.

i did ok monday and tuesday and stayed within my daily points. then my husband (h) decided to stay home wednesday and everything just went totally down the crapper. I used 48.5 points yesterday! That's like 2400 calories! And the sad thing was I actually trying to be good.

i am such an emotional eater. when h is home from work sick it raises my stress levels through the roof. yesterday i just kept thinking 'i can't do all this. i can't be 100% good about my food and deal with him when he's sick.'

i'm doing much better today, food-wise. i've still got plenty of points left for dinner and maybe even a snack.

maybe i should look on the bright side too - in the past i wouldn't have bothered to log my food at all, would have gotten pissed when i didn't lose any or gained weight, and given up. at least this time i'm owning up to my actions.