this week

Well, this week wasn't 100% productive, and God only knows what tomorrow's weigh-in will bring. I can blame it on stress (which there was a lot of), I can blame it on being tired, I can blame it on not feeling good this weekend. What it all boils down to is I simply need to refocus and get back on track, 100%. I want to be under 200 so badly I can practically taste it. It's almost like I get very close (within 3 pounds or so) and I just go into a sort of self-destructive mode.

I've never been thin or even slightly overweight as an adult. As a teenager (namely my freshman and sophomore years in high school) I was in very good shape - but I was on the volleyball and basketball teams (luckily for me they took whomever showed up for the sport or I would never have been accepted lol :-)) and running 2 or 3 miles 5 days a week. I also had a mom who served pretty healthy meals in moderate portions.

Starting tomorrow, I will be adding the amount of exercise I got to the daily weigh ins. I do have a pedometer which (if I can find it) I'm going to attach to my shoes to get an idea of how much exercise I am getting, and where I can improve. My exercise goal this week is to get at least 4 days in.

Someone contacted me wanting to know how to get the signup fee for Weight Watchers Online waived. The only way I've ever been able to get the fee waived is via emails they send me after I've cancelled my membership in the past. Perhaps a local chapter of WW would have a code? Believe me, if I find an answer I will update with that information because I have searched for them myself in the past.